Hi!

O

omwp

Original poster
Hi, I don't really have any idea what is going on here or how to start, I haven't ever tried roleplaying, but I've wanted to for a while...
Soooo yeah. If anyone could point me in the right direction, or anything, I'm very friendly and I'll try any kind/genre of roleplaying, as long as the other players(?) aren't too picky that I'm a noob...

I'd kind of like to be more laid back, I'm not into any anime (except pokemon, I'm a huge pokenerd), and if there is any kind of realistic-erkinds of roleplaying I guess that would be easier for me to fit into...

I'm not entirely sure if I need to actually make a character I use frequently, that would be LOVELY if someone could enlighten me on how this works....

(not entirely sure what to post here so here's a little about me)
I'm always on my computer, but usually on imageboards
The one defining part of my life is teaching myself drums, guitar, and bass
No, I can't sing. =/
I'm living in a town away from home for the summer to save up for a new guitar, so I have no friends here (hence me being on this site)
If I find I can get into roleplaying, even when I return home I'll probably be on here quite often
I'm not judgemental at all, I've never found a person I couldn't have a genuine conversation with, so talk to me, I'm very friendly!
I'd REALLY like to find a group on here that i can click with, so I can have friends for the mostpart here, I really would love to meet you.
If any of this matters, I'm a straight guy, but don't let anything on here deter you from talking to me!

Its good to be here, and hopefully I'll find I enjoy roleplaying and possibly meeting new people on here!
-Jacob

Didn't see this...

What nicknames do you like to be called? Jake, Jacob, Danger

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Boy, 17

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Have not yet found that out

What kind of characters do you usually play? UMMMMM

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? I don't really understand this question... I'll say wolf packs just because my name stands for onemanwolfpack

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Welcome to Iwaku, Omwp. You'll find many other Pokenerds here on Iwaku. If you have questions about how the site works, feel free to send me a message on my profile.

I see you already filled out your Roleplayers Resume, that is an excellent step in the right direction! You can also head on over to the Roleplay sign-up area and join an RP that interests you, or at least get an idea of how it works. Other than that, just browse the site and check out some of the active games.

To answer your question about characters: Usually people make a different character for each Roleplay they are in, depending on the plot/setting/genre.

October has given you oodles of wonderful help!
I'm glad that you chose to try to start playing with us!
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's a pleasure to meet you.
If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask~

DIEEEEEEEEEEEETZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How you likin' the site?

Welcome to Iwaku, Omwp.

October's already sorted you out with what you need to do to get started here, and as Kitti said if you've got any troubles or questions feel free to ask one of the Staffies (them weirdos with the purple names). It's what Diana doesn't pays us for.

If you fancy getting to know our members, or need a question answered quickly, feel free to leap into the CBox. I'm sure anyone there'll be more than happy to help you out.