Hi

giphy.gif

Howdy Rita and Welcome to Iwaku!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down :veryhappy:

Hello!! Welcome to iwaku! I hope that you feel welcomed! ^^ Iwaku is a great place for rping and the community is very nice! Hope to see you around ^^

Heya Rita, nice to see you found Iwaku! Rambling is no crime, we all love a good talk! What fandoms are you interested in? Iwaku has an entire section dedicated to fandom, but if world building is more your thing the realm FallOut; Requiem may just be your thing, @rissa does an awesome job at allowing members expand on the FallOut lore. :)

• Love
Reactions: rissa
Hello and welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing you around! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! :)

10/10 for Yugioh! I used to watch that one aaaalll the time

That's great! I was sure no one would still remain in the community after the movie or just in general. I loved and still do, the concept of ancient Egypt being the focus point of the card games and that the monsters were all real at one point and time.

Welcome to Iwaku, Redcat! I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends among this friendly neighborhood of ours! ^o^

hii rita! welcome to the site <3