HI

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Amber Oscurità, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Hi All,

I'm Amber, and obviously I'm new here and looking for rps... So...
    I'm up for almost anything! I really like trying new things. I am a huge OUaT fan! (Once Upon A Time for those who don't know) I would love to rp with someone if they were up for it.

Just talk to me to get to know me :D I'm having a hard time coming up with things to tell you guys xD

I like Gold fish? (The crackers) and love old cars. My characters are a bit influenced by my personality (I'm working on it! i swear!) soooo

uh... this is awkward me... saying bye...
    Bye?

2. Hello Amber!

Welcome to Iwaku, where all the madness happen.

If you've any questions (points), there's plenty of people ready, willing, and able to help - just ask!

Enjoy your time here :).

3. Hi Amber! You came to Iwaku during a themed month. The theme this month is Romance! I think you will have a lot of fun here. Most of the members are quite fun and friendly. You should go into the chatbox if you want to meet more people.

I don't think having your character influenced by parts of your personality or life is a bad thing. One of my favorite things to do is make medical characters! It is the best because I actually can do it effectively.

4. ok thank you very much :D

5. Welcome Amber, there are quite a few Once Upon a Time fans around here (self included) so I'm sure you can find someone to FanRp that. Just post an interest check!

I like animal crackers, =D!

6. haha thanx! I can't wait to find them!

Animal cracker are pretty awesome :D