Hi :)

• Thread starter Brunette Princess
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brunette Princess

Original poster
Hello, I'm Ashley. I love writing and story building and creating characters. Writing is honestly probably my first love. I am always looking to improve my writing skills so I'm always open to constructive criticism.

A few facts about me:

• I love romance and drama and horror and fantasy and vampires and werewolves and anything dark and twisted and kind of crazy or a whole lot crazy.
  • I prefer roles that have more story than sex
  • While I do occasionally play bisexual characters, I'm not bi so I do prefer my partners to be male
  • I'm super sweet and can be very shy at first
  • I love buildup and character development and realistic pacing
  • I like compromising and working together to make stories that we both enjoy.
  • I love communication, so that we always know we're on the same page.
I don't really know how to end this other than to say thank you so much for reading this. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Ashley! ^o^

Iwaku's a great place to put your creativity to good use, and I encourage you to take advantage of our Creative Content section.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Take this cookie and have fun.

Hi there, Ashley. Welcome to Iwaku! c:
If you haven't seen it already, there's a nice friendly guide linked here to help you start getting comfortable on the forum. Also, it sounds like you'd prefer to write with a partner rather than a group, so just in case you'd like to jump right in afterward, here's a direct link for the Partner Connections area.

Hope you have a good time here! o/

Hi there Ashley, and welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Glad to have you here with us!

Along with the suggestions the others have given, since you're open to constructive criticism, you could also check out the Event's section, were we tend to have different writing events. This month is flash fiction, it may be fun for you to try out!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ashley :)

Welcome to Iwaku Ashley! That was a very nice introduction! I'm sure you'll find that everyone here is very helpful and friendly, so if you have any questions, please ask. We are here and ready to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Hello and welcome, Ashley! Is that you in your avatar? You're so pretty!
(:
Anyways, I hope you find everything you want/need for roleplaying here on Iwaku. The site is definitely awesome with a great community.

Status
Not open for further replies.