Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lynn

Hi.. I am new. My name is Lynn and I like doing The Legend Of Zelda roleplay. I am homosexual and I like to do a bunch of "smut" roleplay. I am also interested in Dream Daddy roleplay. I do not know if you have to be a certain age to do smut roleplay on this website, I apologize if that is a rule. Message me if you would like to roleplay. You must be descriptive and use grammar.

Welcome to the site, Lynn - We're glad to have you. The role for smut roleplays on Iwaku can be found within the terms of service (here is a LINK - but it's usuallylocated at the bottom of the page). You should definitely familiarize yourself with all of these before you get started :) But for a quick refresher, you basically are safe to roleplay with anyone, so long as there is no sexual content - but if you want to roleplay anything of a sexual nature, you can only do so within the BLUESTAR BEDROOM - and only with other bluestar members (you'll see the blue heart/star beneath your avatar ! Adults have red ones :D)

Hope this clears things up! Happy roleplaying!

Hi, Lynn. (: Welcome. I see Elle already helped point out some specific features of the site, but if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Heya Lynn, welcome to Iwaku. Your Chihiro avatar is absolutely adorable!!

Hi Lynn. Welcome to iwaku! I love Legends of Zelda. I get addicted every time I sit and play the game. I've never tried roleplaying it though. Did you get a chance to check out Newbie Care Package? It comes with some great perks and assists with maneuvering around the site. Anyway, have fun and enjoy the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.