hi~

P

princii

Original poster
i'm ash and i'm new as tits

i like pink and unicorns and magical girls and sparkles and girly-as-fuck roleplays with love and friendship and crushing my characters' spirits like newly-bought china

i hail from a mixture of tumblr and dA, but my rp roots lie in a tiny obscure and now-dead ppg forum

and gaia

i can't ever forget about gaia

but yeah boy howdy i hope to have a hootin' good time with all y'all~

(oh yeah and i'm a huge moonie so i feel obligated to use this :lunaspin: yay)

HELLO SWEETIE

I AM VERY GLAD YOU ARE HERE AS WELL

OH GAWD GAIA....I still use it though so no hard feelings XD
Welcome to the community ^^
If you have a question then ask :D

...New as tits? WELL, now isn't that something new? *high fives*

I'm as cold as a witch's tits, so I don't like pink... or rainbows... or unicorns... BUT WE'LL GET TOGETHER SWELL BECAUSE I LOVE CRUSHING MY CHARACTERS TOO! <3.

Anyway, I haven't been on many RPs outside of Iwaku, but I do have enough experience to say that Iwaku is absolutely the best so far. There are many helpful people and people willing to RP, so just ask and we will have the cannons aimed at you answers.

It's good you dropped by during Iwakuween, when horror and blood and gore abound! Be on the lookout for the rabit plot bunnies, they will sacrifice you to the roleplay gods if they catch you off guard! I think it's just because of Iwakuween and they'll return to their normal plotsy cuteness afterwards... I hope.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you.

New as tits : ) Made me laugh, for reals.

Also, Magic girl RP..I am reminded of an RP one of our admins was going to do one time.

My tits are kinda old... D:

Welcome to the site, Princii Freshtits! >:3