Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paula Moody

Original poster
Hello! This is my first time on here. I hope that we can be friends. I am 26, a college student and love to rp!

Welcome aboard, Paula! What're you in college for? Any particular plots you're interested in rping? Take a good look around the site and get yourself acquainted, then head over to the Newbie Care Package for some goodies, or if you need it, a hand to help you get around.

Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay!

Hi there Paula, and welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll make great friends here, the community is pretty darn great, if I say so myself!

If you need any sort of help, or have questions, don't be shy to ask! Check out the nifty link Dipper put up as well.^_^

Best of wishes and I hope you enjoy this lovely forum!

Hello, and welcome, Paula. (:

Well, you've certainly come to the right place. Iwaku is a super friendly and welcoming roleplay community, so, I hope it's everything you're looking for! You already were pointed in the direction of the newbie care package, but what sort of roleplays do you enjoy and are looking for? :D

Hello Paula and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Don't be scared to ask any interns (light blue names and banners) or staff (red names and banners) if you are wondering about something or just need a little bit of help! :D We really don't mind, everyone was new to this site sometime in their either long or short RP-life, so don't be shy! We help with a smile! :D <3

And of course we can be friends! You're part of the Iwaku family now! :D <3

Happy writing! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Paula :)

Welcome Paula! I'm sure you'll find that this is indeed a very friendly place and that there are lots of ways to be involved and grow! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!!

Have fun!

Hello Paula!
This is probably the most welcoming, exciting, and all around fun place to be when it comes to roleplaying. I just joined a few days ago. Already feel at home.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome Paula! Hope you enjoy our little community and get some awesome RPs going soon.

-squints at her newfound nametwin-

... Hi. -flings hearts, then disappears in a flurry of characters and roleplays-

Status
Not open for further replies.