Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eegast

Hello! I'm Ego! I'm very new here, as you can tell, but I'm not new to rping! I really just wanted to be a bit more advanced with my writing, so if you have any tips, that's appreciated (though not required lol) This site seemes more advanced, so I can't wait to start! also be my friend I'm awesome

:worms:

Welcome to us Ego! :D

If you need any help navigating around the site or you're just curious in general you can check out the Newbie Care Package as it'll offer you a guide to help you around the first month, and it even have more offers to give! :D

Though don't be shy to ask a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since we really don't mind helping you out or answering your questions! We're really nice and only bite if instructed to :D <3

You can also check out REFINING WRITING as it'll help you refine your writing if you want to, just helpful tips and excerises suggested by the community! :D <3

Have a welcoming cookie on me, and then I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Iwaku! :D <3

Happy writing! :D <3

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Hello there and welcome to iwaku. That weird wormcan is awesome, by the way, I didn't know we had that as an emoji. *big grins. We do have the Refining Writing section, like Crystal said, but a lot of people do strive to improve their writing just by roleplaying and I know it's helped me a lot to be writing with so many excellent writers, myself! xD I hope you enjoy it here at iwaku and find lots of wonderful writers to write with and improve with!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ego :-) There are tons of wonderful tutorials at your disposal, as well as some pretty awesome writing prompts available on a weekly basis... all in the creative content forum -though the best way to really improve, in my book, is just to jump right in to some advanced rps and see what you can come up with! Best of luck and happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ego! Hope you find some roleplaying partners on the site, and have a good time! As mentioned above, you can always grab hold of a staff member or intern if there is something you're wondering about.

Also, I recommend you check out the FAQ for any questions you might have, and the Getting Started thread to help you navigate Iwaku!

Welcome to iwaku Ego! Hope you enjoy our little community and find some awesome partners and begin creating some great RPs. As mentioned there are quite a few resources available on the site that will help you with advancing your writing. Reach out if you need anything!

Enjoy!

Hello hello Ego~

Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you find lots of RPs that tickle your fancy, and even make tons of friends through those RPs! (I know I have and it's one of the best feelings ever~)

Personally, I've found a way to improve my writing by just writing! Like Firejay said, writing with other excellent writers just makes your writing so much better! (Picking up on the idiosyncrasies and intricacies of a person's writing is my thing as well~)

As everyone has said before as well, the Refining Writing section is very useful~ Even if you don't end up writing anything in the section, there's always something to learn there by reading other people's work!

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on the site and I hope I see you around~

Welcome!! We all like making new friends! I'm sure you'll find a lot of other awesome people here, and there are a lot of excellent writers that will help you grow as a writer and hone your craft. I think writing is like chess, you only improve if you play with someone who is better than you are.

Anyway...welcome again!! have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.