Hi.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HonHonOuiOui

Original poster
choosing my name wasn't the proudest decision of my life. I'm a noob that dreams a lot and likes to write random paragraphs of this and that, but I've never seriously role-played before, so please be gentle? I apologise in advance if I don't get something uwu it might take a while to get the hang of this but I'll try my best!!

choosing my name wasn't the proudest decision of my life. I'm a noob that dreams a lot and likes to write random paragraphs of this and that, but I've never seriously role-played before, so please be gentle? I apologise in advance if I don't get something uwu it might take a while to get the hang of this but I'll try my best!!

Welcome to Iwaku !

Don't worry about never roleplaying before - Iwaku is a good place to get started , as we have lots of resources available to help you get the hang of things, in addition to a friendly and supportive environment. I'm sure that you'll fit in great !

If you need help getting started , check out my guide HERE. :) Feel free to message me, or any other staff member if you have any problems. We are here to help !

Welcome to Iwaku!

Don't worry about it. We're all at different levels. Just remember to have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.