1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi.......

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HonHonOuiOui, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choosing my name wasn't the proudest decision of my life. I'm a noob that dreams a lot and likes to write random paragraphs of this and that, but I've never seriously role-played before, so please be gentle? I apologise in advance if I don't get something uwu it might take a while to get the hang of this but I'll try my best!!

2. Welcome to Iwaku !

Don't worry about never roleplaying before - Iwaku is a good place to get started , as we have lots of resources available to help you get the hang of things, in addition to a friendly and supportive environment. I'm sure that you'll fit in great !

If you need help getting started , check out my guide HERE. :) Feel free to message me, or any other staff member if you have any problems. We are here to help !

3. Welcome to Iwaku!

Don't worry about it. We're all at different levels. Just remember to have fun!

4. Welcome to the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.