Hi :/

S

Starkblast

Original poster
I'm new here, and this place is endlessly confusing at the moment... How do I get rid of that annoying newbie box? And how do I make a bio? Please, somebody smart help me.

Ha. Well I'm a doof. Real bright idea to look up what I'm supposed to post here after I already did it. I guess here's some getting to know you stuff?
You can call me Stark, I'm here to break away from the tyranny that is chickensmoothie roleplaying.
I'm a girl. And just throwing this out there, I don't like those sexytime roleplays... I mean, why? Why not go fufill sexytime fantasies with a person? Your coworker? Your drunk best friend? I don't really even remember what I'm talking about.
Did I mention I ramble like a really old person? I do. But I'm not old... I'm eighteen.
I had a cotton candy lollypop once and it tasted like Lucky Charms marshmallows.
The rabbit from Monty Python lives in my back yard.
I like to kill my Red Dead Redemption horses at full gallop so that I fly off.
I like to kill other people's Red Dead Redemption horses at full gallop so they fly off... And I can trample them.
I am a lameduck because I still like warriors. Grownups aren't supposed to like warriors.
Architects is the sexiest band in existence. Especially their gingerbread lead singer. Alpha Omega is about atheism. Did you know that?
Oh, also, did you know the word niggardly doesn't have a thing to do with black people? But if you use it EVAR you will die for being a racist bastard.
I dont really know where I intended on going with this. Now you know me, we're best friends, you're invited to Thanksgiving dinner.

Hmmmm, Thanksgiving. *drools*

I have not heard of this...Chicken smoothie but it doesn't sound like a very tasty drink. You got bones, flesh, ice cream, eyeballs and ice.

Eek.

Although I think Iwaku has a nice blend of creativity, sassiness, and intellect, which makes it a very awesome site drink if I do say so myself. Goes down smooth.

Welcome to the community. ^.~ If you got any questions that haven't been answered as of yet, feel free to ask.

Hola, Stark! I'm actually new myself. I'm twenty one from the US, but I'm currently deployed to Korea. I'm fond of adventure RPs, be them Fantasy, Modern or Future (Lean mostly toward Fantasy and Modern though.) I use the name Epstein for nearly all my characters regardless of whatever setting they're in. Sort of like a trademark I guess, I've been using it since I started online role playing in my early teens. I hope we can become good friends and figure this site out together.

And keep that rabbit away from me! I like being alive!

Welcome to iwaku :)

It will automatically do you to a "member" once you have posted enough posts or been a member for enough days (don't remember how many days or how many posts) And you make your character bio when you join a rp, it's mostly group rps that requires character bios but some one x one partners want to see them too. If you play with a character often then you can write them into you blog so that you have them there. Most people on iwaku changes characters for every new roleplay they join so that they will fit the roleplay, but there are people that plays with only a couple of characters too.

Here's some links for you so it becomes a bit easier to navigate around ;)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (if you are 18 or over then you join 18+ if you are younger than 18 then you join under 18) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^