Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NamiDori

Original poster
Hi everyone. I joined a few moments ago and I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do right now? But, I hope I get to rp with any of you eventually! For now you can all just call me Nami and I hope you're days going well. Bye :3

Welcome to Iwaku. Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Hey there! Just look around the forum and get used to the layout. There's a section on the main page for chatting and some of the members should be able to guide you around the forum and answer any question you have. Other than that you should have a message from the Iwaku robot to help you start off. As far as roleplays go, just go around and hit people up with offers or find an open signup thread that interests you.

You can message me too if you're curious about anything (although I might not have all the answers xD). Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: NamiDori
Hey there! Just look around the forum and get used to the layout. There's a section on the main page for chatting and some of the members should be able to guide you around the forum and answer any question you have. Other than that you should have a message from the Iwaku robot to help you start off. As far as roleplays go, just go around and hit people up with offers or find an open signup thread that interests you.

You can message me too if you're curious about anything (although I might not have all the answers xD). Welcome to the forum!
Thanks I'll keep that in mind xD Thanks for the welcome as well :3

Status
Not open for further replies.