FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Hello, everyone! I'm new and trying to figure things out but I figured I'd put this here because the community 101 thing said it would be a good way to go. Soooo...here it is! Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. :)

Hello, everyone! I'm new and trying to figure things out but I figured I'd put this here because the community 101 thing said it would be a good way to go. Soooo...here it is! Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. :)
A warm welcome to Iwaku, Foxy~ I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^ Is there anything in particular you need help with? I might be able to lend a hand. :3

I was just reading through the roleplay 101 stuff. :3 I'm kind of lost on how to post a one on one rp request (I believe that's what you call it on here?). Basically I'm trying to figure out how to put up something to request partners for a One Piece roleplay but I'm still kind of shaky on what to do with that. ^-^;

Thank you very much! I've been going back and forth with the Roleplay 101 completely confused. Really, thank you for your help!

Not a problem~ ^_^ Let me know if you've got any other questions!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! :3

Welcome to the group!

so many links!!!

It might look a little overwhelming when you first check out the site, but it's easy to maneuver once you know where everything is. The types of roleplays are very organized on the main page, including requests and concepts. Thankfully there's a neat sidebar up there ^ and down there v that allow you to "backtrack" into whatever section you're in (kinda like the folders on a computer).

Anyway, I hope you make yourself comfortable, soon. As you can see, the people here are really nice (I've only been here about a week, and I love it, already!)

Good luck, and if you need anything, or would like to rp, send me a message :bsmile:

Welcome to the group!

so many links!!!

It might look a little overwhelming when you first check out the site, but it's easy to maneuver once you know where everything is. The types of roleplays are very organized on the main page, including requests and concepts. Thankfully there's a neat sidebar up there ^ and down there v that allow you to "backtrack" into whatever section you're in (kinda like the folders on a computer).

Anyway, I hope you make yourself comfortable, soon. As you can see, the people here are really nice (I've only been here about a week, and I love it, already!)

Good luck, and if you need anything, or would like to rp, send me a message :bsmile:
I'm finally figuring things out actually. I love it on here (even without having a roleplay going yet) really, the people are so nice! I've been learning a bit about everything on here and it's really fun, I admit. :) Thank you for helping me out as well!

Reactions: Luchi
No problem! I just kinda worked my way through all the links on the page and figured out where I felt most comfortable haha. I'm glad you're getting used to it, and have had a positive experience. Send me a message if you'd like to start a 1x1, sometime. I don't have a lot of active rp's, yet, either.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy
No problem! I just kinda worked my way through all the links on the page and figured out where I felt most comfortable haha. I'm glad you're getting used to it, and have had a positive experience. Send me a message if you'd like to start a 1x1, sometime. I don't have a lot of active rp's, yet, either.
You really are very kind. I actually just sent a message your way so unsure why I'm also responding on here....but anyway, that you for being so nice!

:boxedin: not a problem! (I also realized I repeated myself in offering a 1x1, sorry if I seemed pushy haha.)

:boxedin: not a problem! (I also realized I repeated myself in offering a 1x1, sorry if I seemed pushy haha.)
Oh no! Not at all. I was actually sending you a message before I got your second response. It's not pushy at all! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.