Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poetique

Original poster
Well..i'm new...annnnd I hope to be able to join in the fun but I am shy...I tend to fade in roleplays and tend to escape the same way if it doesn't peek my interest..or if you let me get away, please take good care of me until then.

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hello! I am going to call you Tique because we already have a Poe :D

Welcome to Iwaku! Being shy is totally fine. We have a lot of super shy members, and a bunch have joined recently, so you'll fit right in. Since you just joined us, I would recommend heading over to our Institute in the Content section and doing some exercises to get your brain in gear and get those creative juices flowing! :D

Once you're in the groove, feel free to check out the open sign-ups and requests we have going right now. I'm not sure if you prefer Group Roleplays or 1x1s, but there are several open spots in each, plus loads of genres! If you don't see anything that tickles your fancy, don't hesitate to start your own request thread. With so many members, you're bound to find somebody who is into the same things :D

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Welcome to Iwaku! Shyness is okay, there are plenty of members here who are a bit shy. Everybody here is pretty friendly, so you've got nothing to worry about.

Here, take a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.