Hi :)

• Thread starter ButterflyWingedMomma
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ButterflyWingedMomma

Original poster
Ok, so I know ^^ that is a very boring way to introduce my intro post, but its late and Im running low on caffeine so bare with me. :) Thanks. So I am ButterflyWingedMomma, Or Butterfly if you want, you could also call me Shy cause thats my rl nickname *whispers* Im not gonna give you my rl name name cause well Im secretive like that.. <.< >.>
*clears throat* Oooo Kay.. well I love to roleplay (duh Im here..) and I've been doing it for 10 years now at least.. but recently life has gotten in the way of me doing so, I had a kid and now hes a toddler so I never have any free time unless he is asleep and well yeah.. so now that I have him going to bed at a normal time I can start roleplaying again.. YAY!! so pretty much I love romance Im a big softy.. just about any kind of romance makes me happy.. I dont like horror.. too many triggers there.. no thanks! You can check out my profile for a more in depth look into my head... or just send me a pm :) but yeah Im excited to be here.. and hope I can make some really amazing stories with yall!

Ah, another roleplaying mama!

Welcome to Iwaku!

We have a lot of Romance roleplays right now, both in Groups and in our 1x1s. From what I've seen, that seems to be the most popular genre that we have.. well, other than Libertine. That's the smutty smut smut. It sounds like you might need to polish up your skills that faded a bit while having your arms full of a squirming baby [been there] so I would suggest heading over to the Content section to check out our Institute. There are a lot of things in there to help you get back into the swing of things while you search for a roleplay that you'd like to join. If you don't see one that you care for, start your own!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we're awesome :D

Enjoy!

Thanks Everly I was just browsing that section because yeah things have gotten a little dusty. lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ethys
Status
Not open for further replies.