HI! Yuri Hana at your service!

Y

Yurihana

Original poster
So I am following the recommendations for writing this :D So if it seems off... sorry! Also... I love color... Thank you for the options of all the colors!

I am Yuri Hana, I go by Rascal or Yuri! I am a 21 year old female, sorry I'm not very mysterious...

I am new to this site, but I have been role playing for almost 8 years now. I write extensive posts because I love details, and I enjoy giving people a lot to work with so they can brainstorm and do what they want with the scene.

A thing to note... I am moving here from being on Yaoidreams for about 4 years, so I have only been using male characters. I am working on getting back into female characters, but I am VERY rusty so any advice/assistance would be appreciated!

I like to be in groups and one on one, I have not seen such a group community I look forward to exploring some of the amazing role plays on this site!

I was in Japan not long ago... so I would say I love sitting under Cherry Blossoms, they are beautiful and awe inspiring... If I had a book too then that would be awesome.

I love just chatting with people about ideas and life I am very chill and hopefully friendly! So if you want to chat about anything... Lets do it! :D

Thank you for reading this I look forward to chatting and role playing with you guys!

Greetings Yuri, welcome to the community!

Uh, hi! I would like to be that one friend that gets you started off and end up your best friend!