Hi Y'all

T

TeaCup

Original poster
* hands out cookies *

Hi there! My name is Misty and I am new here.
A few random things about me would be... I love cats. I have a 9 week old kitten named Luna, after Sailor Moon's cat.

I have role played since I was very young. My older sister introduced to me and it was basically how I learnt to type and operate a computer Of course, I wasn't very good at it, but people put up with me and now I like to think I'm not too shabby, thanks to them.

I'm obsessed with dying my hair. It is never the same color for very long. Currently, it is dark red with firetruck red highlights throughout it. I like it ;D

Uhm. That's all for now.
Have a cookie. <3

I claim this newbie in the name of TEA!

Hi, welcome to Iwaku. I'm currently in my autumn name, but my normal handle is Ocha, and this is my Internet signature: c(_)

I promise not to stalk you too much!

Ocha calm down. Heyo I'm Hunter! I hope you like the community and I hope to see you around!

*takes cookie*
YAY COOKIES :D
Welcome to iwaku, you are now my new best friend ^^
*eats cookie*
Hmm.. the cookie is eaten now... You are not my best friend anymore :( But if you keep giving me cookies then we can be best friends again :D
*the way to a mans heart goes threw the stomach, that goes for an alien like me too x3 hehe*

Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and I hope you enjoy this site.

*Takes a cookie. Tastes.* Cyanide in the batter! *Dies.* Nah, it's pretty good for an E-cookie. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Now Iwaku has your soul.