Hi, why don't you take a seat over there?

H

Hotpocket

Original poster
Hi, I'm hotpocket and I love serious role play. I've never really done forum rp, so I thought I'd give it a try. I am not a stranger to rp in general, though. I have roleplayed since mid 2008, my general knowledge and skills going up since then. I prefer modern or fantasy settings, but I am no stranger to Starship Troopers roleplay, or Mass Effect roleplay. In fantasy, I usually play dwarves or humans. In modern roleplay, it usually depends on what the setting is, but I've roleplayed a metro cop on various Half Life 2 communities, as well as a downtrodden citizen. One of my characters was also a neutral station guard on a Metro 2033 roleplay. For actual in-game roleplay on various games, I love to make 'event' threads. I tend to like orchestral music a lot. Hans Zimmer and Johann Johannsson are two of my favorite composers. I'll leave some Johann below, as you have probably heard more from Zimmer. Also, props to you if you got my Chris Hansen joke.

Jóhann Jóhannsson

Ohgod...every time I look at your name I'm going to want Hotpockets and tacos. DAMN YOUUUUU! ;~; lol

Welcome to Iwaku.

Duuudddeee, I lurve me some Hot Pockets! Super delicious.
I won't eat you though.. I promise.

I always burn my mouth on hot pockets. Sad face.
That aside, I kinda want to know more about your dwarf character C: