Hi! What's up?

I

ImSoLisa

Original poster
Hi! My name's Mike and I've been role playing for the last two years or so and figured I'd join this site as a couple of my friends have been playing and having fun with it. I'm currently a senior in high school and work during the winter as a programmer for my school. I'm almost 18 years old and a guy. I don't really have a favorite genre of role playing as long as I'm having fun with it. I usually play a cheerful character, usually one that provides comic relief to a story though, I have played serious characters before as well. Can't wait to begin role playing with all of you! :cool:

Wuz up my home boy. Iwaku is pretty much the greatest RP site ever and such. Glad you finally made it.

I'm Eternalfire61 and...

Internent.jpg

Hope to see you around bro!

Welcome to Iwaku, Mike! :D
My name is Jezzy. It's nice to meet you, I hope to see you around (:

Welcome, hope you have a great time here.

Hay sweet a techy =D, have you every tried doing the cyber patriot thing? Its a big government challenge and such for people to learn how to hack and defend from hackers so the government can try to get some good hackers up and going.

Well regardless welcome and hope to see you making some good RP's... now I'm expecting it >.>

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you all around too!

"Hay sweet a techy =D, have you every tried doing the cyber patriot thing? Its a big government challenge and such for people to learn how to hack and defend from hackers so the government can try to get some good hackers up and going."
Haven't actually. I used to do a bit of hacking when I was a bit younger just to learn it, but recently I've been into more game programming and such. But, even so, it does sound pretty cool to try out!

Making games is always fun. So many graphics @_@

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku dear!