Hi ^w^

B

BlackKitty18

Original poster
Hi guys. I'm new very new here, and of course I don't know what to expect, but I will tell you that I'm ready to explore haha ^_^. So um, my name is none of your bussiness, lol, but you can call me Kitty. Thanks for accepting me into your world :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you love it and stick around!

We do already have a Kitti atm and she's a veteran and very active member...Well I guess Kitty and Kitti might be big enough a difference but just letting you know if you know before some misunderstandings happen.

Anyways hope you love the site and the community!

Thanks for the heads up :) . and thankies :3

e we Hi thar~ First lemme welcome you to this lovely site of Iwaku~ I love it already~
And second of all, thanks for choosing to roleplay in my mutant Jump-in roleplay~ I love it when more people join~
Hopefully, we might get some one and one roleplaying going~ > w>

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to see so many new faces nowadays. :D

I hope you enjoy your time here, I must say mine has been nothing short of splendid. The community is amazing, people are always willing to RP, be creative, and help out, so if ever you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! *mewls* Do you happen to be a Kitty that likes eating bunnies? ... We can certainly use some help with the rabid plot bunny populations that have infested the site.

If you see any of them coming for you, run! They will sacrifice you to the gods of RP!

We only do that to virgin's Malk. Gosh, we aren't savages. xP