Hi....../)-(\ um....I'm new.....o\\\\\o......

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blank-3rror

Hi people, I'm new on this site and already like it a lot. um.........I love roleplaying and hope to roleplay a lot on this site. So yep.......I want to RP and make many friends here so, if you want a friend to or RP partner just message me (/ω\). I know how to roleplay but still make some mistakes so sorry for them. Thank you for anyone who sees this.

Hey Blank, welcome to Iwaku. I'm glad you're liking it here so far. And don't worry about making mistakes - we all do. Let me know if I can help you out with anything. Happy roleplaying! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Blank! It's nice to meet you. =) Are you finding everything alright?

yes, I have only been here for a day and Its amazing! there are so many things!

Very nice! Is there anything you're looking for that you haven't found yet? =)

Hi people, I'm new on this site and already like it a lot. um.........I love roleplaying and hope to roleplay a lot on this site. So yep.......I want to RP and make many friends here so, if you want a friend to or RP partner just message me (/ω\). I know how to roleplay but still make some mistakes so sorry for them. Thank you for anyone who sees this.
Greetings, if you have questions or need help, feel free to ask any of the staff, or really anyone honestly.

If you are not careful though, you might have a lot of fun

Hiii, Welcome to the site
I'm new too, I just joined today actually. If you ever want to rp or be friends we definitely can

Welcome to Iwaku! We're all friendly here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.