Hi thur!

M

Miss.AnnThropy

Original poster
Hey I'm Bri and I'm new here, obviously. :p I'm fairly new to role playing, well sorta I used to RP with some friends a few years back. Oh god, it was awful, we used asterisks and we didn't use complete sentences or proper grammar.

Annnywayyy...

Here's a picture of some ferrets in sweaters. <3

ferrets_in_sweaters.jpg

Hi Bri! I like your username, quite clever.

Don't worry about your past roleplaying experiences though. Everyone had to start out somewhere and it is more the present and future that matters anyways. You'll find that Iwaku is a good place to improve your skills if you want to do so. Otherwise you'll find everyone pretty friendly and just wanting to hangout and write with each other. Love the ferrets, but cats are waaaaaaaaaay better. :P

Enjoy your stay on Iwaku!

Yeah, that is a cool use of words in your user name : )

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku, Bri.

I have to first admit, I ADORE ferrets. When I was younger I even owned 5. They are cute and just so amazing. >w<

This site is great, for those who want to find role plays of any genre, any imaginative idea, and just spectacular for the open minded life of individuals. Iwaku honestly welcomes anyone with the love to write. Don't worry so much about your role playing skills. This site is very open for that. There are several point of Iwaku that are great to look at and familiarize yourself with. The staff have done an amazing job with maintaining an building Iwaku to how you see it now. They are very friendly and tend to hear out complaints and ideas that you may have. They help as much as they can too. It's nice to begin in Jump In section. It's a place where you literally just jump into role plays, with no profile, and just role play to your hearts content. Most of the time they tend to run fast pace but then again... some don't. In all the other sections of role play, Iwaku asks to first go to the Sign up &discussion portions, to place a character sheet before able to actually role play. Most of the time they also need to be accepted by the creators. If you feel comfortable already with waiting then continuing into a well thought out plot then go ahead to the fantasy, modern, or the sci-fi sections. There is also a one on one section, if you would like to just have one roleplay partner. The last section we have is our mature section. It's exactly for that kind of role plays. Be it romance, smut, or just mature natures this is the role play section to have it roam. If you do decide to join the mature section, you'll have to choose only one of them based on your age and ask for permission to join it. It may take only hours or even a few days... but many people tend to settle in the section.

Lastly... Two more things to bring up. We have an academy if you'd like to freshen up writing abilities, improve on writing, or even help other become better writers. There are challenges just to test yourself also. Iwaku policies are also to be followed at all times.

So play nice and just have fun...
Again, welcome to Iwaku and have fun.
^^

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

I've always wanted ferrets but apparently they're illegal in NYC and my dogs are too rough for them XD. ANYWHOS, welcome to Iwaku! :)