Hi this is Harvey

• Thread starter Harvey the Rabbit
  • Start date
H

Harvey the Rabbit

Original poster
So, the thingy said to come say hi here. I am saying hi. I'll introduce myself a little bit. My name is Harvey. I am an extremely open person. I love to talk about controversial things and put forth my opinion, and sometimes I can get out of hand. If I do, just say, hey, chill, and I will. :) My favorite color is orange, and my favorite animals are dogs (not rabbits) haha. I tend to start or end sentences with 'haha' or 'lol'. If it annoys you, I'm sorry. Its a reflex. I am a strong supporter of Gay rights, and I am an activist when I can be. I am pansexual and transgender. I also believe in God, but I love people of all sorts of religions and backgrounds. I don't classify myself as a Christian, which kind of ticks people off. Okay. If you want to know more about me, or would like to talk to me or something, feel free to message me (if that is possible on this site). I am really trying to find someone who will rp with me, where I can use a transgender character, magic, and romance :) I like to control multiple characters as well. As soon as I figure out how to rp on this site, I shall be creating a group, if its possible for me to do so. I'm not sure if I did this right. If not, I'm sorry :/ I think this is what I was supposed to do. Oh, and anyone can comment on here with questions for me :)

Welcome to the site Harvey. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about the site feel free to ask. We're a very helpful and supportive community!

What October said, welcome, welcome! You'll find much here that you'll enjoy and plenty of people here to help or carry on a conversation. Try not to lose your head!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome, Harvey! I too am pansexual. Just watch out for Homac. He thinks that pansexual means I'm attracted to bread, so he'd probably say the same to you. :P

You can indeed start a group here. There are also many to join! Let us know if you need some help with that, or anything else. Our community has a lot of stuff to do, so newbies can get pretty confused. I know when we went from Proboards to this place, I had a tough time adjusting too.

Hope you can find yourself a roleplay partner! Try going here. If that doesn't wprk, then drop me a line. I'll help you out. Lurk in the OOC section, too. Or the other boards for Jump Ins!

Anyway, enjoy yourself. <3

That is some LARGE text! XD Welcome to Iwaku! Since everyone else has already given helpful advice, I will just say hello. :D

You seem alright, Harvey. I like you.

I'm Basil - Kumquat Knight, Purveyor of Fine Fantasies, and Overall Good Guy.

Haha, thank you. Nice to meet you.

Yes, yes it is. :) I love big letters, as long as its not too big. It seemed fine to me when I was typing it, but now I realize that it might be a little obnoxious.

Thanks very much! And I've had people think pansexual means I'm into doing animals and trees and stuff -_- people can just be stupid. Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to check stuff out.

...Trees? I think that would be like vege-sexual.
I'm just gay. Real gay.
(Between you and me, might have gender issues going on too - so if you want to talk about it, chat to me.)

Harvey? Are you a six foot pooka (I believe that's how it's spelled.)