Hi there!

V

Vietmyke

Original poster
Hi there! This sure is a real swanky site! My name is Vietmyke, due in part to the fact that my name is Mike, and I am Vietnamese- Its incredible, I know, its like some sort of crazy future sociological science going on.

So, about me! I like to believe that I am a generally amicable person, I'm fairly personal (so Admins/Mods don't be surprised if I start calling you Anh/Chi - Big Brother/Sister) and for the most part I am of a generally friendly and positive disposition. Though I will mention that my sense of humor is rather dark, and sarcasm is a large part of my humor- just an FYI.

As far as Roleplays go, I like to stick to the realms of Fantasy, Modern (which includes modern fantasy I suppose), and Science Fiction, and I generally prefer darker, more serious RP's with a degree of realism- though the addition of more fantastical ideas for the sake of drama is always nice. An occasional light hearted RP is always a nice change in pace though.

There's more I can go into, but I don't feel like slapping you in the face with any more large blocks of words, and most of it is covered by the survey, so I'll just do that.

What do you prefer to be called?
People typically call me Viet, or Myke, because god knows putting both of them together is just too hard on the typing fingers. Myke is my preferred name, though I will happily accept all manner of pet names and nick names that my friends come up with.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Logic typically dictates that a person named Michael is a boy, but hey, confirmation is always nice.

How old are you?
I am 20 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for close to 6 years now, and while I do not know the standards of Iawku, I write at what would be considered an 'advanced' level on other RP sites, and I like to think I am of relatively high writing skill.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer small group RP's, typically 5-6 is the largest group I'd be comfortable with, but I always make exceptions.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Can cuddling be a third option?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
No songs on my mind right now, but I've been dabbling in poetry lately. Here's a short snippet from something I wrote recently:

Its late, I'm laying back and I'm trying to think,
But I have too many thoughts pushing me over the brink,
over the brink, and its all so crowded in my head,
If I think anymore I might end up dead,

Its cold, its empty, there's an aching in my chest,
Its an icebox, its stopped, its a cardiac arrest,
But here I lay, I'm still alive, too restless to die,
I give myself reasons, and I tell myself lies.

Oooh nice to meet you Myke and welcome to Iwaku :)

Hallo there Myke! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Thanks for the welcome! C:

Also, I just realized that whole 'Patron of Silliness' deal refers to the different Admins on the site.. lol