1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi there

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tanjaa, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hello Iwaku! You can call me Tanjaa (tahn-yah). I'm a creative person with some free time and manic energy that I feel could be better channeled into written roleplay than videogames. I may not post regularly, but when I will, I'll try my best to keep up with the story.
    :D

2. Tanjaa is a cool name! I keep saying Tan-jah though. XD Welcome to Iwaku! <3

3. Hi Tanjaa, I'm Terra.
    You have a pretty way of spelling your name I like it. :D Welcome to Iwaku Here have a cookie *Hands you a cookie*

4. Welcome Miss Tanjaa. I am Tenebrae (Ten-Uh-Bray). I have never pronounced my name before and I must say, it is very fun.
    Other than my perked curiosity over the art of pronunciation, make yourself at home.