Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Hi, I'm new and completely unsure what to write other than I may be new to the site, but I have plenty of rping experience and definitely am not new to that.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY
What do you prefer to be called? I don't really have a set nickname, but most people call me Kay, or Anna since most of my usernames on another site have been 'Anna'____. It doesn't really matter what you call me, as long as I know you're talking to me I'll respond ^.^

Boy, girl, or a mystery? girl

How old are you? 19, 20 in December

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? that would be correct. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? both. Sometimes I prefer one over the other, it just depends on my preference that day.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? both! When the moment strikes I will do whatever I want <3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind I currently have 3 actually: These Palace Walls and A Million Miles Away from the Broadway version of Disney's Aladdin as well as Strangers Like Me from Disney's Tarzan. If you couldn't tell already I'm a huge Disney fan... hehe :3

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me and I will do the best I can to assist you.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you find your home here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.