Hi there!

B

BrujaLuna

Original poster
Hi there! I'm BrujaLuna, Luna for short. I'm new to the site, but definitely not to role playing. In fact, I had to stop role playing for a while because of my busy schedule, but I think I will have some time from now on! I like all sorts of role playing types & themes, but I will probably be only doing one or two at a time since I'm so busy. I really hope I can meet some nice people and have some fun here! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku - where everyone SAYS it's just one or two, but then they start needing more to feel how they did when they first started. Before you know it, you'll be huddled in the corner of the Jump In section, begging for posts.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, or just want to chat, drop me a line.

Hiii Bruja! Welcome to the site! :3

Welcome to Iwaku Luna! That's great that you're able to have some time back to enjoy roleplaying. I'm sure you would have a great time here. We have a great selection of RP themes around. The staff would be more than happy to help you with anything should you have any questions or need assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the warm welcome! ^_^