1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheImagineer, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Hello, everyone. Imagineer here saying sup to all of the awesome people of Iwaku. I hope to write stories with everybody and create something... well, imaginative and wonderful.

I've been rp-ing for quite a few years now and I can't help feeling like there is still even more room for me to grow. I think Iwaku will be a great place to do so as well as be a nice place to make new friends.

2. Of course, there's always room to grow and here in Iwaku, lots of people to grow with! Welcome aboard!

3. Welcome!~ I'm Mittens! :D In Iwaku, there are tons of people you can RP with that can further your experience and challenge you in great ways while RPing! ^^ If you ever need a question answered, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be glad to help! ^^

4. You can grow with me anytime.
    [​IMG]

Kidding! (mostly)
    Don't be afraid to hit me up if you wanna chat or plot, though. ^^