Hi There

T

TheCrimsonFker

Original poster
Hi. My Name is Anthony, But I go by both Pasky and DEMs depending on how well I know you. Pasky is fine for now.

I'm a 29 year old male. I usually do male characters but I have done a few female characters in my time. I came here from an affiliate site because I am looking for more RP to get back into the swing of things. I have been roleplaying since I have been able to write. I'd put it around since I was 10 or 11.

Interesting Fact and RP experience: My first experience with role-play was in an odd place. The game rooms of POGO.com. There was a decent sized group of us. And I became hooked from there. After that I moved into the Yahoo! User Chatrooms, when they were still a thing. And when they died, I expanded out. First MyYearbook, then RP Guild and Gateway. I've also participated on many private site RPs. As of late I haven't been involved much but I'm hoping to get back more into it.

When it comes to actual RP, I'd say I am very versatile. Most roles you could ask me to play, I can do. But I'd have to say I do best in the mad anti-hero or villain role. I make a very convincing bad guy. Some of my other favorites are shapeshifters, I have a Cheshire Cat character I love, and I have a brother/sister pair who could be used in a mage/wizard type setting. All you need to do is ask if you are interested.

Real Life Info: I am from North Central Pennsylvania, straight from the back woods of the state. Recently moved to Central PA, USA and I currently work as a Social Media and Social Marketer for a State Funded Organization. I have one Cat. His name is Shere Khan, but we all call him Derp because he's a special cat sometimes. Besides RP, I love reading, playing EVE Online, smoking hookah, and playing other video games. I tend to be laid back, sarcastic, and not very serious most of the time. I answer questions when asked, how they are asked. But I'm friendly when approached.

What are some random facts about you?
Red Pandas are my favorite animals.
I am one of those rare people who can actually listen to most everything music wise and enjoy it. My playlists will jump from bluegrass to heavy metal all the way out to Tech N9ne.
I'm an admin for a V:tM LARP game.
Just a few things.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku! You're intro was great, I already feel like I know you a bit, which is the whole point of these. I"m a Pittsburgh native myself so WOOT for PA peeps!! (I've defected to Ohio for health reasons but I MISS the mountains...*pouts*) Anyway, let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to be of help! Mostly...settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Thanks for the welcome! Lived in Pittsburgh awhile. Hoping to go back some time in the future. :D