Hi There

L

Life&DeathX3

Original poster
Hi I just signed up, I used to RP on another site but it's pretty much gone now so I'm here and I can't wait to get my roleplay on I play as m/f characters

I'm a little unsure on how to navigate this site so if anyone could show me the ropes I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Hey :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you aboard :3

This Getting Started guide is a good place to start when it comes to learn what the different bit of the site do. It's a bit of a read but it has got plenty of good info in it. Is there anything in particular you want to know?

Reactions: Life&DeathX3
Hi glad to be here :D, well actually I'm not sure where or how to start but I'll definitely give that a read thanks a lot :)

• Love
Reactions: Applo
If you are stuck with anything, don't hesitate to ask :3. The staff (the ones with the red names, the admins are the ones with purple names) here are a pretty nice bunch and always helpful.

• Useful
Hi there, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: We're glad to have you here with us!

It can be daunting at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! And if not, that's what we're here for!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy? Groups or 1 x 1? Any genres in particular?

I like one to ones at the moment because of my job, I don't want to make promises I can't keep no specific genre

Hi there, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: We're glad to have you here with us!

It can be daunting at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! And if not, that's what we're here for!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy? Groups or 1 x 1? Any genres in particular?

I do have one question it's probably a silly one but...

I haven't Roleplayed in a while and I'm the passive type of writer so it's hard for me to create ideas from scratch, I'm happy to help build stories but I have no ideas of my own and to start out I would prefer to begin with 1 x 1s where would you suggest I start, please
I'm a little worried about letting (whoever my partner may be) them down :/

Thank you in advance

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I do have one question it's probably a silly one but...

I haven't Roleplayed in a while and I'm the passive type of writer so it's hard for me to create ideas from scratch, I'm happy to help build stories but I have no ideas of my own and to start out I would prefer to begin with 1 x 1s where would you suggest I start, please
I'm a little worried about letting (whoever my partner may be) them down :/

Thank you in advance
Hiya again!

It's no silly question, and I can definitely understand the way you feel at the moment. I know when I first joined, I had the same worry as well. What I'd suggest is checking out this partner search link and looking through others' searches to see if you can find something that suits your fancy.

Once you've found something you like and someone who wants to write with you, keep the lines of communication open between yourself and your partner. It can be daunting, but in my opinion it's very helpful, and you know what they say about practice making things perfect. Even if you don't have ideas of you own, perhaps your partner has many that could be helpful in your roleplay with them.

• Thank You
Hi,

Thank you that does sound daunting but if I don't do it how else can I start, I've just sent one so I'm hoping it goes ok, thank you for the advice, I really appreciate the help :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hi,

Thank you that does sound daunting but if I don't do it how else can I start, I've just sent one so I'm hoping it goes ok, thank you for the advice, I really appreciate the help :D
You're most welcome! If you ever need any more help or have any other questions, know that Iwaku Staff is here to help you! :D

• Love