Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debrisVirtuoso

Original poster
Not usually a big fan of this greeting thing, but I don't think it'd be proper etiquette to just lurk. I'm new to this forum roleplay thing, and willing to try it out, if you'll excuse an inconsistent schedule. This whole adult thing isn't go so well at the moment.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku!

Had to stop by because I love your username. XD

Welcome to Iwaku, newbie. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome! Also know lurking is 100% okay. :p

Adulting is strange but... there can be fun times too. :P Anyway. Welcome to the Iwaku.

Lurking is less fun than throwing yourself into the mix!

Adulting can be butts and the schedule can be hard to get time to write but if you look, you might still be able to find people who are happy with a slower pace for the roleplay posting. It's worth a shot if you're itching for a chance to stretch your creative muscles, anyway.

If you are interested in writing some ideas but aren't sure about joining an RP just yet, you might look at Refining Writing, which is full of prompts that you can write from. That way there's no commitment, just some guided writing.

I hope to see you around!

Welcome apocalypse!

Kitti probably stole all the nice bits like a butt but (Hehe double but) I would also like to throw in my welcome! *Throws confetti* I am almost always online for questions or any advice you need besides when I decide to sleep for a week and never leave the bed. None the less I am always up for a chat or you can just lurk around all my crap that works too XD.

Looks like the mod squad got their licks in, so I'll just give you a standard beating greeting. Welcome to this lovely, storied site, and don't be afraid to share stories beside the proverbial campfire!

Didn't expect all these greetings while I was away. It's a rather warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.