Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
So hi, I guess this is mainly an introduction. So my name is Hailee and I love Kpop?
I've been writing for what seems like forever and roleplaying for about 10 years total.. I think. Though the introduction to roleplay was a chat base, I've stepped it up to multi-paragraph to novella style. I'm always looking for new conversations and roleplays, so send me a message :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well hi there Hailee! >:D Welcome to the site!

Hi Hailee! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ If you have any problems or concerns, feel free to approach us on staff. We're glad to have you here, and I hope to see you around~

Thank you ^^

tumblr_mtmm3q9UM31qizuuho1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku fellow K-Pop lover!
It's always great to see more joining. c:
You'll love it here, make yourself at home!

If you ever want someone to chat with or role play with, just give me a holler!​

tumblr_mtmm3q9UM31qizuuho1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku fellow K-Pop lover!
It's always great to see more joining. c:
You'll love it here, make yourself at home!

If you ever want someone to chat with or role play with, just give me a holler!​
Thank you :) I'll be sending you a message shortly :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cheek
So hi, I guess this is mainly an introduction. So my name is Hailee and I love Kpop?
I've been writing for what seems like forever and roleplaying for about 10 years total.. I think. Though the introduction to roleplay was a chat base, I've stepped it up to multi-paragraph to novella style. I'm always looking for new conversations and roleplays, so send me a message :3
Hi, Hailee! Welcome!

We're recently getting a lot of new members who love Kpop. Makes me wonder if I should start getting into it, see what it's all about, if so many people like it. =) Any suggestions?

Hi, Hailee! Welcome!

We're recently getting a lot of new members who love Kpop. Makes me wonder if I should start getting into it, see what it's all about, if so many people like it. =) Any suggestions?

Definitely :) I personally like more of the rappers in Kpop but recommend Big Bang, Got7 and BTS. The softer side being groups like Seventeen, Girls Generation and Vixx.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku! Hope you have fun here :D

Definitely :) I personally like more of the rappers in Kpop but recommend Big Bang, Got7 and BTS. The softer side being groups like Seventeen, Girls Generation and Vixx.
Nice. I should look them up! I love writing to songs with lyrics I can't understand.

I do too, started learning the languagevthough :3

Yeah, it seems like it'd be a fun language to learn. From what I hear, the writing system isn't too hard to learn.

I suppose it all depends on how interested you are to learn :3

Very true. Anything you're really interested and driven to learn can be learned if you put in the time and effort!

Definitely ^^

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.