Hi there..

O

oversoul

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Souleh

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and I'm 18.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Modern, Horror, anything interesting..

What kind of characters do you usually play? Males..

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? No kittens, no wolves...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Uhhh, Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides... I'm too shy to sing x

Welcome to iwaku Souleh :) Hope you enjoy it here ^^
If you have any questions it's just to ask, everyone here is ready to answer any question. :D
Even the question "what is the meaning of life?"
The meaning of life is IWAKU!

Don't listen to redblood, Souleh. The meaning of life is cats, because cats are everything. :3

Anyways, welcome! You're just in time for pirate month, yaaay!

Hey there, Souleh! Nice to meet you ^^ I'm Hiro.

Welcome to Iwaku! We have plenty of Modern roleplays for you to check out. I see you like horror, too. In October we'll be having an entire Horror themed month that I'm sure you'll have a blast with!

We have a Modern roleplay signup page you're more than welcome to explore. If you don't like any plots that you see at the moment, go ahead and post one of your own for others to join.

There is also a JumpIn section for roleplays that anyone is allowed to join at any time without a sign up sheet.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them! We're all here to help and make sure you have a fun time. ^^

Souleh? Interesting nickname.

Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to have you with us.
I'm some random pirate, who enjoys sailing.

We have plenty of Modern and Horror RPS to suit your needs! ^^

But, if you need help getting around or anything..Let me know..I'll help you out!

Souleh~ I love the way that rolls off my tongue! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Souleh! It's great to have you as part of the community! While you're checking out those links Hirohashi gave you, the
Academy is an amazing place to start off! You can request for a mentor and show us your rp skills in all of our different exercises!

Hope to see you around, shy singer~

Everyone has you set up with links!

I hope that you find them useful.

Please enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, please feel free to ask.