Hi There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shotalolita

Original poster
Hi everyone! U-umm... I don't really know what to say. There was a survey, right? >Writer drops their note cards< Dammit! >Writer scrambles to pick up their note cards<

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Doesn't matter...

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Transgendered. Please don't ask what I was "before".

How old are you?
>.>
<.<
Yes

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, but I've been roleplaying for three years and literately for two. I used to literately roleplay on Instagram but it didn't quite work out due to the fact that I was horrible at editing pictures and everyone there just RPed as male homosexuals. Nothing against the homosexuality, but it gets annoying when all everyone wants to do is... The lewd stuff...

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both, but within reason. Group roleplays that have way too many people replying aren't all that fun... Neither are people who don't reply.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?[/BCOLOR]
TURN THE LIGHT OFF. IT'S TOO BRIGHT!!!

[BCOLOR=#000000]SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?[/BCOLOR]
Throne by Bring Me The Horizon

Welcome to the site! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Welcome to Iwaku!!

Sharing your age is important. We need to at least know if you're an adult! We have a few site policies in place, to protect everybody, of course, about your age! You don't have to tell us the exact number, but let us know if you're 18 or not. And it does seem you've checked that off on your profile, so you're good to go. <3

I do hope you enjoy your stay here. We're not too insane, or very cruel, or any other negatory descriptor. We're just the right kind of crazy! Feel free to message me on my profile wall or through the PM system if you have any questions or need anything.

Again, welcome!

Like Seiji said, disclosing your actual age is not only a convenient fact, but also required by law in certain regions. With that said, there is no shame in how young or old you are; we have people of all ages.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

Status
Not open for further replies.