Hi There

• Thread starter Michelle the Editor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michelle the Editor

Original poster
So, I'm Michelle the Editor, and I was brought here because a guy who used to RP with me on Fanfiction.net mentioned the site and I thought it looked cool. I'm 21 years old and female, and I've been RP'ing since about early 2013. I usually go for group roleplays because they tend to be harder to kill.

56199-Doctor-Who-9-hello-gif-ydYK.gif

Hello! So, you mentioned recommendations for games--anywhere I should start lurking?

Oh my god, Michelle. You probably don't remember me but I'm from Fantasy RPG, someone who kept changing her name. Nice to see you give this site a try. Welcome to Iwaku~ :P

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Oh my god, Michelle. You probably don't remember me but I'm from Fantasy RPG, someone who kept changing her name. Nice to see you give this site a try. Welcome to Iwaku~ :P
Really? Awesome--I've really missed everyone from that forum.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Wow! You must be very well known in the roleplay community! ^_^

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku where you can exercise your creative muscles!

tumblr_navodr4He11qf5tr5o4_250.gif

I don't think I'm exactly well-known; until now the only places I've RP'ed are Rangerboard, Fanfiction and FictionPress.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Interesting, but why are you pointing me towards games where people get eliminated?

Thanks, but I think I want to keep lurking for a while, figure out what I'm in the mood for and so on.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Welcome to the site~

Hope to RP with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.