2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Anything really
Hell, I'm chaosheart13, though I go by Chaos for short. I'm an aspiring writer and tend to do my roleplay and writing on a site called DeviantArt, which I have the same username on in that site. Right now I'm challenging myself to write at least one thing a day, in which I will post it up in the creative thread on this site. Mostly I have been roleplaying in Pokemon groups, particularly gijinka. I want to expand my horizons in roleplaying and see if I can better myself as a writer. For roleplay, I don't really care what kind of roleplay it is, I'll try to fit into the situation. Uh, I think that's all for now? Pleasure to meet everyone! Also, if anyone can guide me around this site, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Hell, I'm chaosheart13, though I go by Chaos for short. I'm an aspiring writer and tend to do my roleplay and writing on a site called DeviantArt, which I have the same username on in that site. Right now I'm challenging myself to write at least one thing a day, in which I will post it up in the creative thread on this site. Mostly I have been roleplaying in Pokemon groups, particularly gijinka. I want to expand my horizons in roleplaying and see if I can better myself as a writer. For roleplay, I don't really care what kind of roleplay it is, I'll try to fit into the situation. Uh, I think that's all for now? Pleasure to meet everyone! Also, if anyone can guide me around this site, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Welcome to he site, Chaosheart! Hope you have a great time on Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.