Hi there, I'm new here

L

LemonLime

Original poster
Hi, I'm LemonLime, as you can probably tell. I enjoy roleplaying, but many of the sites I was using just weren't working out too well for me. I wanted to try to get a new, better start on what seems to me, a better site. I really enjoy making characters and exploring how they'll interact with other characters, their setting, and the plot of the roleplay. I suppose I can be a bit to character-centric sometimes, but everyone has some roleplaying quirks. Just wanted to say hello and put myself out there in the community.

Too character-centric? Pishposh, what's a story without character?

Welcome aboard LemonLime, you're always a respectable soft drink flavoring!

Hi there Lemonlime!

Don't worry, I dunno if it's possible to be too character-centric o.o I'm pretty character-centric myself! I feel like the characters are the most important part of a story, especially in a Roleplay! All about that character progression!

I'm glad you decided to say hello :D and joined the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome!
Starting over with a fresh slate can be really freeing and I hope that you're enjoying your time on Iwaku so far!
I stumbled onto the site more than a few years ago myself and since then I haven't found another that can compare for me!
I wish you lots of luck in finding new partners and making great stories together.

I've really been enjoying the site so far! Everyone is very nice and welcoming.