Hi there, I'm new as you can see.

S

Spider Monkey

Original poster
Hi everyone, my name's Honiahaka Kobayashi, but you can just call me Honi. I'm not new to rp but I am new to this site. I've currently been roleplaying for about 5 to 6 years now. I have my own site, but I won't badger everyone to join it. We're actually pretty small over there but anyone's welcome to come check it out. I hope that I get a chance to join some RPs here and get to know a few people. Well, that's it really.
Thank you,
Honi

Welcome to the forum, Kobayashi-san. I am Rory and I'm not a rabbit-cat thing one of the admins of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time on our corner of the interwebs.

I'm sure that I'll enjoy my stay here!

Welcome to Iwaku. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Actually, I do have a question. Is it against the rules for me to slightly advertise my site in my signature? Like have my Kingdoms banner in my signature and underneath it say that it's homesite is my site with a link?

Hi and welcome to Iwaku, a nice slice of cyberspace.

Actually, I do have a question. Is it against the rules for me to slightly advertise my site in my signature? Like have my Kingdoms banner in my signature and underneath it say that it's homesite is my site with a link?

In general, we prefer to have people fill out the affiliation request; over having direct links. However, that being said it is not against the rules.

Well, I did fill out the affiliation request already. But I think I'll just put my kingdoms banner in my signature and just say to look at the affiliations for the link. But thank you for your help.

Alright, Diana will be the one to cover the coding stuff. She's a little busy right now, so if you want a direct link in your sig for the time being; that's fine by me.

Yeah, you're allowed to link whatever you want in your siggy. XD

I'll have your affiliation up as soon as I get back from the store!

Also, welcome to the site! :D

Hey! Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing you around the board. I noted your interest in the Galleon rp. I'm designing a character to join that rp as well, perhaps we can link concepts.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.