Hi there, I guess?

W

w00tsit

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?

I like to be called w00tsit, wotsit, or Saffy, but feel free to give me a new one.

What's your gender, and how old are you?

I am cis female, and I'm 18.

What's your favourite genres to roleplay?

Sci-fi and fantasy are really cool, but I also love Renaissance, 1950s, modern, romance, erotic and more C:

What kind of characters do you usually play?

To be honest, I have three characters that I want to play with, but I don't really know how I feel about playing other characters. You can find out about Michael, Talal and May on my resume.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

This is a really hard question... I suppose we can rule out Sparkling Vampires pretty goddamn quickly, though... Wolf packs are kinda cool I guess... But actually they can't compare to Space Kittens. I have to go with Space Kittens.

Give us your favourite song of the moment.
It was the heat of the moment-

Actually, no. Uh. I really enjoy jamming out to Gloria (Stoddart, Christ Church Choir) at the moment. Nerdy or what?

Okay, and now I'll actually introduce myself on a more personal note, I suppose.
I started RPing when I was about 13, and then gave it up when I was about 15/16 (mainly because my RP partners were just AWFUL and I couldn't find anything quality) so I'm not a pro or anything. In fact, I'm probably dreadful. But it was fun, and I really want to get back in to it (I just want to stay away from the people I had last time). I'm female, living in London, and studying the History of Art. I'm religious (rokkrtruar for those of you who are super interested) and I only say this because it makes me a little pedantic about the use of runes and Norse myths in RPs. I'm a lesbian, and the idea of heterosexual sex just...does nothing for me. That being said, het sex in RP is fine for me, I just wouldn't RP it for its own sake. Uh, getting away from sex now...

I belong to the following fandoms:
Teen Wolf
Supernatural
Harry Potter
Sherlock
Assassin's Creed
Prometheus (bite me)

So you know, I'm probably up for RPing anything in those fandoms, and uh...yeah! I guess that's it?

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you love the site! Watch out Asmodeus will bite you cause you like Prometheus.

I'm kind of used to people having a go at me for liking it xD So far the site has seemed really cool so you know, all's well so far c: Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku, darling newbie~ If you're looking to chat with some of the regulars, you should check out the CBOX link located in the navigation bar above. :) See you there!