Hi There, From Feather & Yumi.

F

Feather

Original poster
Hi there. I'm Feather, or Fae. I'm a fan of fantasy, semi-lit+ roleplays :] I joined with my cousin. We've been roleplaying together since we were ten-ish. Why break the trend now?

Randomness:
I am a full-time college student and I work on the weekends.
I'm going to school to be an ASL interpreter.
I like anime, web comics, and manga!
I read. A lot.
And draw.
I have two cats: Caramel and Lilly. Three lizards: Rivet(Bearded Dragon), OJ(Meditaranian House Gecko), and Sylvanas(a random baby lizard from outside). A dog: Emmy. A beta: Glacious.
MWAHAHHAHAAHA.
I like to roleplay.

Hello!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello! I am the cousin she spoke of!
She gave me permission to post my introduction along with hers. c:

I am Yumi! I also am a fan of semi-lit+ and fantasy roleplays, but I also enjoy modern from time-to-time as well, and especcially adventure/romance. As she said, we've been roleplaying since we were kids together, she was the one who got me into it!

Though, unlike her I am currently a highschool student, aiming to become a 2D Animation or Concept Artist.
Anime, art, manga, and anything of the like are awesome!

I have a siberian husky named Sitka, along with two rats, Midna and Fi.

I hope we will enjoy our time here!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, you two. Here, there is no literate - only those who write, and those who do not.
We also have a whole host of people who should probably be locked up instead of being allowed internet access, but we don't talk about them.

Crackpots aside, welcome to the site. If you want to chat or RP, drop me a line. I'll do what I can - though, if you have site queries, the staff would likely be better suited to answering.

As Laggy has stated, we have no lit+ people. Just writers of all styles and that's what makes Iwaku different from most sites. The acceptance of all!

And with that being said, welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to have you both and you guys should totally post your art stuff in the Writing & Art forum of Iwaku if you have not already, and review other people's work! WE LOVE WRITTEN REVIEWS! And I'm sure you'll get some as well. If you have questions, feel free to ask! I'm sure you can find someone to harass in chat. ^_^