Hi there everyone!

Lake in the Water

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Hi there! My name is Lake, and I've been rping for about 14 years now. I got my start on the old crunchyroll forums and moved from there to a forum based star wars rp. I started leaning more into dnd, but with the lockdown I moved back to my old roots of text based rp and I am ADORING it. I mostly rp on discord now, which is where someone told be about ya'll. I'm very excited to get to know everyone and get some great rps going!

Howdy, Lake! Welcome to Iwaku! No one bites her...much. Just watch out for Owl-Mom, she might screech at you XD But in a FRIENDLY way.

Hey there, and welcome! We're all very excited to get to know you as well! Hope to see you around with some awesome rps!

Hi Lake! We're so happy to have you with us. We hope you stick around and get involved in the fun :^) If you've got any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any other moderator.

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, Lake in the Water!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Welcome to the site Lake!

I've noticed a lot of people rp on discord? I do too sometimes, but like the influx is wild to me.

Welcome to Iwaku, Lake!

Yoho! What kind of rps do you like most? =)
Need a bratty Loki somewhere? x3