Hi there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abi

Original poster
Haiii there. I'm abi, of the female species xD I'm new to this site, and kindof a bit unsure about how to roleplay, although I used to do a bit of roleplaying a long long long time ago (like 3 years)... I've been reading through the help threads and stuff, and its a little bit foreign to me, but I'm excited to get going :3 Ready to let the long-trapped creativity flow once again.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.

Since we both joined recently I thought I'd say hello.

If you wanna talk or Roleplay you are welcomed to PM me :3

welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif

Well, if you're here to learn about roleplaying, you've definitely come to the right place. Hello and welcome! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask me or one of the other members. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.