3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Hey~hey^^!!

I'm looking for a friendly group that is accepting a very creative, fun and happy RPer into their RP!! I write a lot and I actually DO read your posts and so I'm looking for the same kind of RPers. Please do check out some IC'ly posts I did here on Iwaku to get an idea of the kinda tone I'm looking for :]

Teen-aged Dragon Riders

Steampunk'd Dragon Hunters

Fantasy Inn RP

So if you click on the "+" near my avvie then you can see what I'm into... or not into! But regardless, I'd like to join something more light-hearted and even silly. I check my phone daily even if I don't have a chance to respond. Most likely I'll be on after work or even while out partying, so I will see err'body's posts at least.

Soooo... if ya gots something and if it sounds like I can be a good addition then please do post up in here!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from ya soon~ish!!

~Boo! ツ

Last edited:
There are a few openings in my RP which is loosely based on the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, but the RP is OC exclusive. If you don't know the series it's essentially a bunch of kids, typically 8th grade and up (8th grade being the final year of junior high as it is set in Japan) with overactive imaginations pretending to have special powers, abilities, and personas all pretty much goofing around in everyday life. Of course, there's also plenty of room for normy characters who are either curious about chuunibyou or have nothing to do with it really but who end up getting dragged into it or simply just reacting to the crazy situations that get started.

Anyways, if you're interested here's a link to the OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

There are a few openings in my RP which is loosely based on the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, but the RP is OC exclusive. If you don't know the series it's essentially a bunch of kids, typically 8th grade and up (8th grade being the final year of junior high as it is set in Japan) with overactive imaginations pretending to have special powers, abilities, and personas all pretty much goofing around in everyday life. Of course, there's also plenty of room for normy characters who are either curious about chuunibyou or have nothing to do with it really but who end up getting dragged into it or simply just reacting to the crazy situations that get started.

Anyways, if you're interested here's a link to the OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)
Hey~hey^^!!

Thanks for invite but like imma have to pass. The Boo Girlie and school/academies RPs just dont get along :/

But good luck on your search too k? ;D

Hey~hey^^!!

Thanks for invite but like imma have to pass. The Boo Girlie and school/academies RPs just dont get along :/

But good luck on your search too k? ;D
okay, thanks! :) good luck on your search as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.