Hi peoples

T

Talin

Original poster
Hi I am new here. This place looks like it could be fun, though. It's been ages since I really RPed much and I am looking forward to getting into it again. Some things about me:

I am a male 28 year old student transfering out of a community college this fall. I am planning on majoring in psychology and probably picking up a double major/minor in math (which makes me think, what is exactly the difference between a geek and a nerd? ::wonders::). Also I plan to go on to graduate school.

I live in Mid-Cal, and though I like it here, I am really looking forward to going somewhere else for school.

My favorite RP games are Mage:The Ascension/Awakening and Nobelis. And I have never gotten to play a tabletop game of eaither :cry:. So clearly modern fantasy, but I like traditional fantasy and sci-fi also.

My favorite characters tend to be intelligent and to some degree introspective. I've had a degree of success playing a smart but airhead mage though, and that character was awsome ^_^ I also very much enjoy playing the virtuous paladin type.

Welcome man! Actually the difference between a geek and a nerd is that a nerd doesn't know how to engage in social activities very well. XD

Lol. Good to know. Glad to be leaning more towards the geek side of things then.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Talin. My name is Shadow Ike leader of the Wolves of Iwaku, please do call me Ike. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask I am always glad to answer any that I can.

The site's drunken Space Marine welcomes you.

*waves a claw*

Greetings to you. I'm Vay, aka Global mod if projects and rp support. Yep, than means that if you have questions you can send them my way, or to any other staffie. We're hele to help, most of the time. The rest of the time we're just RPers like everyone else.