Hi People

S

Salome

Original poster
Hello :)
I'm Salome, but friends call me Sally. So anyone feeling like this may call me Sally too.

I'm 29, teacher of Geography at school. (As well as music for starter classes).

I've been in various forums and still am. What I hope to find here is some good roleplaying and just some freetime fun.

Questions are welcomed. Cheers and hello again.

Welcome to Iwaku! Since you are geography teacher I think you should join this world building group! The Geo Team needs some help. here is the link. I'm sure Revi won't mind if you join! ^.^
I'm Celest. I'm glad you joined us.

Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri Tokai.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many new friends.

Thank you Celestialis -)
I will surely check for your link. Must be interesting to take part in world-creation process

Thanks Tetsuri Tokai - nice to meet you :)

Hello miss teacher! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Hello, Sally, and welcome to Iwaku!
Being a teacher, that sounds both hard and rewarding - how awesome. What level do you teach?
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's a pleasure to meet you.
I hope that you have a lot of fun with us!

Since you're new here, I have some links to help you quickly find some roleplay important features of the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory, of course, but it's a good place to start.
If there's ever anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello Captain Kitti Thrace :)
I teach Geography to kids from 11 to 18 and Music to starting classes (6-11)

Yes, it can be hard, but when you see they're really into what you teach them and look at with those big interested eyes, it is really rewarding.

Thank you for the links. will certainly use them:)

Thank you Predator Tenchi. Looking at you avatar I remember good old times when there were real special effects and costumes designed for movies, not like todays CGI which look so unnatural :)

Hello Miss Salome and Welcome to Iwaku. My name is Rina and in case you need help, don't be shy to ask.

Hello Miss Satrina :)
Thanks for warm welcome

Hello Salome! I'm always delighted to see someone who isn't in their teens taking part in the hobby of roleplaying. It means you're taking time for yourself in the busy thing that is adult life! It's heroic. :D Okay enough babbling from me. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you have fun here!

Hello Elyd :)
Thanks for welcome.

You just need to keep little bit of child in yourself after you grow up and roleplaying is one of the things that helps :)