Hi Peeps! New Here, LOLz!

B

Bellsong

Original poster
Hey peoples. Im Bellsong, I'v been new for about.... 5 minutes, I believe.:smile: I'm Bellsong, call me whatevs you want. I'm a Scorpius, born Oct. 28. Hmm.... what else about me that might bore you all to death..... OH YEAH! Mah fav color is purple (poyple, as I like to say), I love monkeys, trains, and elephants. I prefer to say Blegil Hegil Shmmmegil, Blurg, or don't let the butterfly eat you when I don't know what to say. ... What else..... -shrugs- I guess thats it. Just wanted to say hi to all the peeps!! I will so fail when it comes to role playing, but whatevs, I'm me, and its my job to fail. Aaaannnnyyyways,

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site, Bellsong. Your intro says many interesting things! So far so good! You haven't failed yet, so yay for you and your Intro.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

*Gives Bellsong a spork for being sooooo random!* :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm me, and its my job to fail.

Diana, can I have her job? Please?

Silliness aside, welcome to Iwaku. Nice to see someone with a lot of enthusiasm joining the site. If you haven't already, you should consider filling in the Roleplayer's Resume so GMs can kidnap recruit you to RPs you might be interested in.

Should you have any problems or questions, please contact one of the people with the funny-coloured names; those are the Staffies, and we're here to help out where we can.

Hi Bellsong, I'm Mimette! -tackle-

Welcome to Iwaku, even though I'm new too! XDDD Lol
We should get together and shell out some stories some time, and Purple is one of my favorite colors too. O_o
How weird it that? XDD

Hi Bellsong, I'm Mimette! -tackle-

Welcome to Iwaku, even though I'm new too! XDDD Lol
We should get together and shell out some stories some time, and Purple is one of my favorite colors too. O_o
How weird it that? XDD

OMG I'v been tackled!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! SAVE ME! I'M HIT! I'M HIT!! JUST GO ON WITHOUT ME!!!! -laughs I ahree, having a buddy to help with roleplays would be usfull. Question: Is it even possible to make buddies? And if it is, how???

Hi and welcome to Iwaku. :) If you're ever in need or want of a roleplay partner then feel free to float a message my way.

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here.

Yes it is possible to make "buddies" with someone. One could say you do it the traditional way, of social interaction but you can also send them a friend's request via yours or theirs profile. Don't remember all the steps on how to go about it because it's been so long but yeah, thats how you do it.

You're certainly enthusiastic!
Welcome to Iwaku, it's good to meet you; I'm Kitti.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask~
Happy roleplaying!

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.