Hi! ^o^...

D

Desi

Original poster
Hi.... ^u^
I feel a little self-conscious about this...
Well, you can call me Desi, pronounced des-ee. I am 19, female, and I am not new to roleplaying but not exactly experienced either.
I prefer fantasy type Rp but I am pretty open minded. I don't really know what else to say so I will just stop typing... right about... now

Hi des-ee~
Welcome to iwaku~
Where youn don't just write stories, you live them~
Said so in the banner.

If your new to Roleplaying in this forum refer to this: Roleplay 101

If you want to know all about the community then read this here: Community 101

If you want to chat with everyone live go here: Chat
The general chat is usually where you'll be able to find everyone. Don't be shy and just chat away! Everyone is friendly there. ^^

There is also a very interesting roleplay that roleplays the History of Iwaku where it can be seen/read here: Mythos
There is a new Mythos open called Crimson Souls. Its open for all roleplayer who'd like to join, so maybe if you are lucky enough you can be able to be a part of a huge adventure!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here~

Oh, and by the way, if you are shy to look for a partner then look me up! I can be your first Iwaku roleplay partner. I always enjoy roleplaying with new people. ^^

Heya Desi~ We met in the chat already but I thought I'd give you a welcome here as well. Primevere's post above me is very useful, so definitely give those links a look.

I'm glad to hear that you're open-minded. Fantasy is a pretty safe genre, especially for the inexperienced. Now I'm not saying you shouldn't do Fantasy roleplay (because it's awesome) but... In my opinion half the fun of roleplay is experiencing new things, be it genre, character type, writing style, etc. So if you're feeling brave, why not try out a few of the other genre as well and see how it goes?

Anyway, whatever you choose, just make sure you're having fun. :)

Hello Desi and welcome to Iwaku! :) No need to be stiff. Just relax and be yourself. Here at Iwaku we have a variety of RP genres and the speed of flow also varies so even if you don't have much experience in RP, you can get help along the way. Most important, have fun and enjoy your stay!