Hi. Newbie here.

S

shatt3rd

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Ela, Sir Norrington

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl. 20.

What're your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy, Magic, SciFi (it has to be super special), General, Romance, Humor, Parody, ect., ect.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Not sure. I play a lot of different kinds of characters. I guess my most typical person would be someone shy and a little eccentric.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Wolf Packs FTW

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
I NEEEEEEEED A BOY OBSESIOOOOOOONNNNNNN, YEAH YEAH YEAH
(I made that one up :3)

My Roleplayer's Resume:

Kidnappable?: Totally.
Playing Habits: I love roleplaying, so I'm avaliable as often as possible.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I don't mind either way.
Favorite Genres: Hmm. Fantasy, Magical, Elemental stuff, SciFi (it has to be super special), General, Romance (of any orientation), Humor, Parody, Mystery, Modern, Creatures, Anchient (I'm talking Roman times), ect., ect.
Genre You DON'T Like: Horror, Midevil
Playing Style: A little of both. It really depends on the roleplay.
Plot Candies: Twists, elemental stuff (as in people who can control the elements)... If I can have a roleplay in a magical world with a plot that has general and slight romantic elements and evolves into a mystery, I'd be so happy I'd cry.
Character Stereotypes: I like playing people with troubled pasts who are shy because of it and have strange habits and whatnot.
Character No-Goes: People who are complete extroverts, hate themselves or don't trust a single person.
Random Notes: I write well (I think) and am always up for a challenging roleplay with fellow people who are good writers.
Scene Sample:

It seemed to Indigo Cain that the world was shattering around her. In some ways, this was ina literal sense. But not in all was it literal.
She was thrown harshlyagainst the ground, small, sharp pebbles cutting into her skin and through herclothes. She tried not to panic, throwing her hands out in front of her to stopher body from skidding any further along the bank. She pushed herself up,shoving her hair out of her face and studying the area around her. Indigodetermined that she was indeed on a riverbank, one that looked terriblyfamiliar to her. But somehow, it was different, younger and it smelleddifferent. More… clean. To occupy her shaking hands, she began to pick thesmall shards of glass and rock from her bare arms and hands, then pushed asidethe tears in her jeans to do the same to her legs. It stung at first, but painwasn't new to her.<o:p></o:p>

Indigo glanced back,something she had been told to never do. The air behind her was empty. Shecursed, and because that felt so good, she did it again and again and again, untilher lungs were burning from lack of air. There were no tears; crying wasuseless and took up energy. Instead, she stripped and walked as far as shecould into the river before the ground dropped from under her. The water waspure and clear, and the fish swam right up to her, nipping at her fingers. Itwas amazing, seeming to do so many things that the river back home would neverdo – it brought her hope, refreshed her and cleansed her wounds – physical andmental. But then something hit her – it was the river from home.<o:p></o:p>

She thought back for the first time since… whatever had happened, to what she knew had happened. Indigo's father had dumped some news on her: she had the ability to travel in and out of different dimensions, and she had to save the world. She had guessed at least a little of this – when she looked into mirrors in ac ertain light, at a certain angle, it wasn't herself staring back. It was always the same thing – but only ever fleeting glimpses – of the river. This river. Sometimes, like the last time she had seen it, it was barely recognizable. The last time, there was clearly something wrong with it. Something indescribable, but something she could tell was absolutely terrible and evil. And it was her father's fault, according to him. When he was done telling her about his past, Indigo had raced to the mirror – there was someone in the house. Her father didn't do anything to stop the figure, as it had broken the mirror and the world had shattered.

She opened hereyes, not having realized that she had closed them. Her fingers and toes were numb, and she was shivering. Hours, perhaps, had passed since she had stepped into the river. Shivering, Indigo climbed out of the water, stumbling a bit from the lack of feeling in her feet. Of all the times the world could have ended, why had it had to be while I was still in pajamas? she asked the world while she pulled her clothes back on. And why me? There's tonsof people out there like me, I'd bet, so of all those, why would it have to be my father who just… killed it all? As the last of the light faded from the sky, something flashed over the trees, the same kind of flash that had brought her here, ripping through space and time…
<o:p></o:p>

~End Scene~

I'll write more or less as the situation calls for.

Welcome to Iwaku, Scottson!

If you need anything, just ask any of the people with the colored names (they're the staff) and they'll be glad to help. Alternatively, you could also visit the on-site C-box and ask there...It also happens to be a place where you can easily meet some of the other members!

Hope you have fun roleplaying!

*looks around like a fugitive and disappears through the window*

Welcome to Iwaku, Scottson. Nice writing, you will fit in well here!

Hello, I'm the Butterfly, obviously. Not anyone of any greater importance, just a Butterfly. Still, there are times when I can help. If you need any help, or perhaps simply a back-up Butterfly, I'm usually free for some freelance work. Anyway, you seem like a good fit. I think you'll make it far with your skills. Try visiting the Cbox, too. There be dragons and monsters there.

*leaves via the window, too" Never know when someone makes booby traps...

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to see you here!
If you need any help with anything, please do ask!
Happy playing~