Hi [: Newbie Here

S

Stele

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm Stele! I came to Iwaku looking to find some lovely role plays I could immerse myself in.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
-Stele

Welcome to the site, Stele. There are tons of awesome role-plays here, and if you need help finding anything feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help.

I do have one question. [: Is there a reason I can't read things in "The Asylum" forum?

Hi and Welcome! :D

And yes! We don't let new members read the Asylum forum until they are no longer in the "newbie" group, cause scary troll things happen in there and we'd hate to traumatize anyone. XD

Great! I thought it was something like that, but I wasn't sure. How do you move out of the "newbie" group per se?

20 posts on the forum of being registered for 30 days! Whichever happens first :D

Great, thanks! I'm sure the twenty posts will come first. [:

Hello, Stele! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Stele.
If you have anything you need to ask, please feel free~ ^^

Hello, my name is Ineg--er, the Butterfly. I'm not anything but that, so don't expect much from me. But sometimes I know things. Secret things that others may wish hidden... yes... anyway, don't go sticking your extremities in dark holes now. :)

Welcome to Iwaku.

Hello Stele, welcome to Iwaku and have einen cake. *Offers cake tray around*
There are many awesome roleplays here, with lots of different kinds of people.
Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll only be lurking for a few days, and then I'll emerge. :D