Hi. New person here~

D

DoS

Original poster
Hi. New member here. Looking forward to becoming a part of your community here~

... Oh yeah, I have to tell something about myself, do I?

Well, one thing that I can share is that it's been like five years now since I last commit to some serious role-playing. I can probably thank my studies for that. But anyhoo, my past stint in role-playing sparked a love for writing in me, so in those five years, I tried my hand on writing up some original fiction stories on my own.

The results for that? A bit disheartening, since I find myself staring at a blank screen for hours with little to no progress, so now, I decided to turn back to role-playing in order to recharge my creative juices. Plus it's fun to make new friends as a bonus for that.

I'm pretty sure the forums that I have frequented on are long dead, so here I am, being hopeful that I run into some interesting plot twist. So here's hoping that I get to roleplay with you guys soon!

Disclaimer: I am in no way some sort of a seasoned veteran of the role-playing arts. I'm just your average geek with an hyperactive imagination looking for an outlet for it. =))

Welcome to Iwaku! If you need help, there are many seasoned Iwakuians here to help, including me (sanity not included).

Welcome to Iwaku!

5 years is too long to go between Rps. I'm sure you'll find some awesome players here to rp with, then you'll never want to leave again......never 00

Welcome to Iwaku DoS! I hope your experiences in role playing here would kindle your passion for writing, despite the dead ends you have had. You may get the inspiration after some time role playing :)