Hi, New Here.

T

timespores

Original poster
Beckaa. Female. Korean. Lesbian; I'm living in Seoul, but I was born and grew up in Gwangju...
Not sure what else to say...but nice to meet everyone. feel free to talk to me whenever you like.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't think I've ever met someone from Korea before, that's kinda cool!

YAYYY WELCOME! -throws confettis and puppies.-<3
n.n I am pansexual. >.> I know we are not the same. But. -Opens arms up for a hug.- I am a huge LGBT community supporter. n.n <3
And I hope to see you around on the site moresies!
:3
welcomewelcomewelcome.~

Hi and welcome to Iwaku. :) If you want a roleplay partner, I am always available. Plus everyone here are nice folk who won't mind answering any questions you may have. Well I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Best regards
~Kuroshimodo

Hello and welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask.

KOREA, KOOOOOOOOOOOREA.

Welcome to the forum. :3

I was gonna say it but Rory beat me to it. :( ......Lol

KOREA WOOT! -high fives-
Welcome to Iwakuuuuuuu~

Welcome to the site!

As mentioned if you have any questions people are here to assist. At the same time I hope you have fun on the site.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti.
I see that you already filled out the resume (yay!) so it looks like you're gliding gracefully into things.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.